10. We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
12. We may use tracking software to review and improve your experience of our Site. In particular, we may use Facebook, Clickfunnels, Mailchimp and Google Analytics Advertising products: Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects data about our Site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
13. When you access our website, we may send a “cookie” (which is a small summary file containing a unique ID number) to your computer. This enables us to recognize your computer and greet you each time you visit our website without bothering you with a request to register.
18. Please be advised that for any forums or Webinars you attend, recordings can be enabled by a meeting or webinar host. By signing up for any of Bold, Fierce, Unstoppable’s, or any other host authorized by Bold, Fierce, Unstoppable’s, webinar services or otherwise using them in any way, including without limitation by attending any Bold, Fierce, Unstoppable meeting or webinar, you expressly acknowledge that we may make and store Recordings for meetings or webinars, and may make such recordings available to hosts and other Attendees at the direction of Bold, Fierce, Unstoppable. If you do not want to be recorded, you can choose to leave the meeting or webinar.
19. We may disclose your personal information to:
21. If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at Law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where we have sought to maintain confidentiality.
23. We do not provide your personal information to other organizations for the purposes of direct marketing.
24. We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
25. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information that you submit to us through our website. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
26. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
27. We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form. Personal information is destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed or when we are no longer required by Law to retain it (whichever is the later).
29. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
30. By Law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years for Canadian tax Law purposes.
31. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data; see your legal rights below for further information.
32. In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
34. In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
37. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com.
40. If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. We will consider if the information requires correction. If we do not agree that there are grounds for correction, then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
44. If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information below and provide details of the incident so that we can investigate it. We will treat your complaint confidentially, investigate your complaint and aim to ensure that we contact you and your complaint is resolved within a reasonable time (and in any event within the time required by the Privacy Act and/or GDPR, PIPEDA if applicable).